Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Thanksboning or Wanksgiving?

So my break.
First a thanks to Rachael and Conor for their assistance in getting me from place to place.
Next a thanks to my mom for kicking out some rockin meals despite having a not very nice cold. Way to play through the pain mom, you're our trooper of the week.
Finally a big thanks to Bram Cohen, architect of bittorrent. Bram has given me a new mode to download lots of free stuff off of the internet. Thanks for the sweetass techno Bram!

I ate a lot. Seriously. All the food in California. It was glorious. J-net's moving to La Jolla. I saw her new place. It's very nice. Caught up with friends from home. Went to the fake irish pub. Oh, Hooley's. You aren't fooling anyone.

The trip back to school sticks out in my mind the most. Probably because it was so heinous (no offense, conor). For some reason I thought it would be fine to catch a redeye out of San Diego into Buffalo, then drive up with Conor. Before I found my gate, I found a giftshop, then found the sleeping pills. Thank you Sominex. Here is what I remember of my flight:

1) get to my seat
2) swallow two sominex with my own saliva because I was not going to wait for the beverage service
3)darkness
4)Crashing into Newark Liberty airport

I woke up thinking "Great. I'm going to fucking die in Newark."
After some very violent turbulence I open my eyes to look out my window and see the wing of my 757 about to clip the tarmac. The engines go to full throttle and we take back off. I hate Newark.

Its late. Im tired. I'll finish my story another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home