Monday, December 06, 2004

this week = crap

so this week equals crap.
its really not very pleasant, but by friday I will be in better shape. I will have 3 major projects out of the way by then. I just finished my first, a marketing presentation. Glad its done. now I just have to finish a computer science project while writing 4 pages a night for the next four nights, or perhaps 8 pages over 2 nights. I had a very scary thought. my final paper needs to be 20 pages. I assumed all along that meant double spaced. I hope I am correct in that assumption. Ive got a lot more work ahead of me than i had planned for if that is the case. Probably wont update you until its all done, expect to hear more Saturday/Sundayish. Sorry, probably the most dull entry ever. I kind of just needed to think through all of what I have to do. so. I wish both of my readers a fine week. Talk to you then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home